Donny van de Beek has been underwhelming since his £35million (€40m) move to Manchester United from Ajax.
The Netherlands international only scored once in 19 league appearances in 2020-21.
He only managed four Premier League starts and, if reports are to be believed, could be used as a pawn in United’s transfer activity.
TOP STORY – REAL WANTS DONNY IN VARANE DEAL
Real Madrid want United flop Donny van de Beek as part of a deal for Raphael Varane, claim The Sun.
The Red Devils have chased the French defender this off-season and Los Blancos are open to a switch which could include midfielder Van de Beek joining Madrid on a season-long loan.
Madrid have reportedly asked for €50m ($42.9m) for Varane, after the two clubs held initial talks. The 28-year-old has 12 months left on his current deal.
– Liverpool are interested in Atletico Madrid midfielder Saul Niguez according to La Razon. The 26-year-old Spain international is understood to be keen on a Premier League move.
– The Reds have also looked into signing Lille’s Renato Sanches, reports Onze Mondial. The midfielder is said to have admirers at Arsenal, too.
– The Star reports Arsenal are considering a move for West Brom goalkeeper Sam Johnstone, if they fail to land Sheffield United’s Aaron Ramsdale .
– Corriere dello Sport claim Milan are keen on Chelsea midfielder Hakim Ziyech, who they believe is more attainable than reported target James Rodriguez.
– After scoring four goals at Euro 2020, Leverkusen striker Patrik Schick has drawn interest from Milan, according to Tuttomercatoweb.